Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why it Began

My life takes random twists and turns. This is not something I imagine, this is fact. This has been fact since I was just a wee whippersnapper running amok as only whippersnappers know how. When things went south, or haywire, or completely beserk, I learned that the only way to maintain a certain level of sanity was to find the humor in the situation. This is a priceless skill I learned from my family. Through the toughest times, there was still always a way to sit around and tell funny stories, or share hilarious memories. This skill has stayed with me. Now that facebook is here, I choose to use it as a tool to share with my friends all the laughs that accumulate in my life . It came as a total surprise that the stuff that happens to me doesn't happen to everyone. Due to the urging of many people, I finally decided to start a blog...a place to pictures, and a more in depth look at the foibles and fabulousness that is my life. Welcome, and enjoy-at my expense.

Oh, and about the name. Well, I AM the Sand in my Shorts, right? And nothing says good story like sand in the shorts. :) Also, some of these blog posts will be short. So, it's like a series of shorts...about Sand. :) Follow that...I dare ya!

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! So glad you decided to blog about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to this. J.

    ReplyDelete