Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fist Pumping Triumph!!!!

I'm lighting my own blog up today by accident, but it just might be break-through time!! My stomach piped up and started whining about lunch, and as per usual, all I could think about was fast food: particularly Taco Bell. I popped up from my computer, grabbed my car keys, checked my wallet for cash, and just as I put my hand on the door knob, I started hearing this slo-mo Noooooooo!  It was in my head of course, but wonder of wonders I actually hung the keys back up and put my wallet down. Thus ensued a brief internal conversation with myself about how it's these stupid little decisions and justifications I keep making that add up to failure in my quest.  And TA-DA!  I made a good decision and made my OWN quesedilla- which was much more flavorful and healthy than the rubbish I would have purchased at Taco Bell. Triumph will be mine!!!

Now to spend the rest of the day trying not to reward myself with food for how awesome I was at lunch.  Sigh....

1 comment: