Thursday, March 14, 2013

Morning Driving

NO MCDONALD'S.  NO.
Mornings are the hardest for me.  My car wants to drive me somewhere and my stomach wants to dictate where we go The isolation of working from home drives this need to get out of the house first thing in the morning and SEE other people. Perhaps some of my early riser friends would like to go walk first thing in the AM?  I shall investigate. Replacing the surly morning-shift fast-food workers with half-awake friends would be a lovely up-grade.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea! If only I lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cappy here: I wish my work-from-home job was more time-flexible. I work from 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., and don't feel comfortable taking many breaks away from home during the day. I would love to have a morning walk or go to the gym at lunch, but I just don't think it's wise for me to do so. The most I do is occasionally take a half-hour lunch and do my physical therapy exercises in the basement, or take my partner to the Max station which is five minutes round trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we could set up a skype time and Just Dance to the Wii or something? OR!! We could both get a Wii game that requires a lot of movement and is one of those that we can connect to each other and beat the hell out of each other in a boxing match via internet??
    You're doing so great! Keep it up.

    P.S. My verification word was fooveni. Just thought it was funny and you would too. Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cappyhead-I have this awesome list of work-out stuff you can do while waiting for a document to load, or while on a conference call. I'll send it your way!

    Wendi-it does suck that you are clear over there, but I want to go day-hiking with you soon!

    Josi Fooveni-I think beating the hell out of each other on the Wii would be awesome!!! I wonder if we could hook up the dance games online too? Let's do it!! We miss you, too. Next time I'm on my way through to the Tri-Cities or Spokane, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete